TERMS OF SERVICE PLATFORM
The website www.mysherpa.io is an Internet platform offering a private professional social network of interactive strategic advice, which allows its Users :
- To modify and publish independently information intended to highlight their know-how.
- Search for professional information about the other members referenced on the site, their activity, their expertise, their know-how, their references and their opportunities.
- To get in touch with other members to broaden their contacts, and to offer advice and feedback in response to questions,
- To form a group that can gather complementary skills to collectively address issues.
The MY SHERPA website also provides its users with a private messaging service that allows them to directly contact the chosen interlocutors, to send them e-mail messages and to manage the flow of exchanges in complete confidentiality.
The MY SHERPA Website is published by INNOPRAG, a limited company whose head office is located at 2 rue Albert Londe, 95240 Cormeilles en Parisis registered with the Pontoise Trade and Companies Registry under the number RCS Pontoise 540025111, SIRET: Siret 54002511100019, NAF code APE 7022Z.
The User agrees to strictly respect the conditions of use of these tools described below. Otherwise, the User will be denied access to these tools and features again.
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
ARTICLE 2 DEFINITION OF TERMS USED
The term "Site MY SHERPA" includes the features and services that we make available, via a) our website at www.mysherpa.io or other INNOPRAG websites or in co-brand (including, subdomains , international versions, widgets and mobile versions); b) our platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), peripherals or existing or subsequently developed networks.
- "Platform" refers to a set of APIs and services that allow users, including application developers or website operators, to create, edit, save, publish or view hosted data on the site MY SHERPA.
- "Information": refers to facts and other information about you and your business and the actions of other Users such as the filing of notices, electronic messages.
- "Content": means any element, data and / or information recorded and / or published by a User on the Site and made accessible through the Service including, but not limited to, documents, images, comments, messages , opinions, photographs.
- "Data" or "User Data" means any information, including the content or information of a user that you or a third party may register or retrieve from the INNOPRAG Site or provide to INNOPRAG through the Platform.
- "Public Content" means the information that INNOPRAG makes available to all users, without the need to create an Account.
- "Publish" or "publication" means the action of registering and making available to other Users on the INNOPRAG Website information. This may include content attached to files, images.
- "Account": personal space created and managed by you as soon as you register for the Service. This space is associated with an identifier and a password chosen by the User.
- "Requestor": the User or the entity that issues a Report.
- "Subscriber or Subscription": refers to the subscription to the INNOPRAG service offer, which allows you to create content, publish opportunities, respond to opportunities from other members, get in touch with others members. The INNOPRAG service offer is described in the document Service Offer.
- "Referencing or referencing": refers to the action of highlighting the information of a company that has subscribed a subscription. This includes the display of company information on the MY SHERPA website, the posting of company news on the main page
- "Use" or "use": refers to any action that allows you to view, enter, copy, distribute, distribute, modify, translate, and change to create derived content.
- "Application": the features and services of the Website accessible remotely.
- "Database": represents the information structure in which your (personal) data as a User and those of other Users are registered by INNOPRAG.
- "Intellectual Property Rights": all intellectual property rights and associated rights such as copyrights, copyright, trademark law, patent law, trademarks, designs, trade names, databases and all related rights as well as rights relating to know-how and online quality or any other right recognized by the legislation in force.
- "Reporting" means the correctly completed form used to report Illegal Content in accordance with the procedure for Reporting Illegal Content.
- "Password": refers to the password you provided to access your Account.
- "User": means any professional, natural or legal person, who uses the public part of the Website when he / she is not registered as a Member.
- "Member": means a User who has fully completed the registration process on the Website and using the services offered by INNOPRAG on the Website. Only Members can manage their contacts, publish information about a company, connect with other Members.
- "Expert": means a Member having one or more specific expertise that may be provided in the form of advice to other Members (in this case Expert and Client).
- "Customer": means a Member who has subscribed to a paid subscription on the Website entitling him to use the services offered by INNOPRAG on the Website and to be able to contact other Members (Expert and Customer). Only Customers can activate requests for services from other Members (Expert).
- "Company": means a Member Account created in the name of a company
- "Service Request" means any request for advice from a Client Member to an Expert Member. The process of this Service Request consists of 6 main steps:
- 1st step: Start: sends the request by the Customer imperatively accompanied by an expression of needs
- Step 2: Expectation Quotation: Waiting for the Customer to quote the Expert
- 3rd step: Quotation accepted: acceptance of the Quotation by the Customer
- 4th step: Report sent to the customer: sending the deliverable "report" by the Expert
- 5th step: Report accepted by the customer: acceptance of the deliverable "report" by the Customer
- 6th step: End: end of the process
- The entire process (workflow) is supervised by INNOPRAG to ensure the quality of content and timeliness.
- For each step of the service request process, notifications are generated to notify the various actors.
- "Website": the website operated by INNOPRAG, accessible at the following address www.mysherpa.io, including all the features and functions that are available, such as Information, Content, Databases and Applications as well as their possible subsequent modifications.
The conditions of use of the site MY SHERPA apply to the User as soon as he connects to the site www.mysherpa.io and any use you make of the Service. They prevail over all previous conditions of use and can be modified at any time by INNOPRAG.
The conditions of use of the site MY SHERPA apply to the User as soon as he connects to the site www.mysherpa.io and any use you make of the Service. They prevail over all previous conditions of use and can be modified at any time by INNOPRAG.
ARTICLE 4 DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
The Service offered by INNOPRAG is a business networking platform for professionals, and more specifically a professional social network for interactive strategic consulting.
The Service also allows its Users to create easy and convenient access to their profile (professional identity card), their CV and their publications. INNOPRAG allows its Members to highlight their profile, experience and skills. It also allows them to publish articles related to the Information Technology market that are made visible to other Users.
Anyone can register and use the site. However, registration as a company is reserved for natural and legal persons acting as professionals (Bank, Insurance, Transport, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Avionics, Real Estate, etc.). They will have to create a Company Account and identify themselves with a professional registration number. No private person may register on the Website to create an Enterprise account with information relating to solutions, service offerings, professional events.
ARTICLE 5 REGISTRATION AS A MEMBER
Types of accounts
The use of the INNOPRAG platform is offered to Users in three modes:
Visitor : means any User using the public part of the Website as long as he / she is not registered as a Member. This type of access is limited to companies presented "on the bill" on the home page and does not allow to go beyond the first page of the search results.
Individual Account : means any natural or legal person who has created an Account on the MY SHERPA website with a username and password in order to provide information about his professional profile, to publish his CV or to share articles or documents .
Company Account : means any Member who has registered as a Director on behalf of a Company to publish information about the company, solutions and offers, references, news, publications, opportunities. The User of a MY SHERPA Company Account recognizes and guarantees to be or to represent a company with a commercial activity, a legal existence and to market legal products.
The creation of an account gives access to the contents of the INNOPRAG Website more extensively than that made available in the public part of the Site.
SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH EACH TYPE OF ACCOUNT
Any User may freely browse the public pages of the Website (presentation of the exchange platform, questions / answers and other similar pages), which excludes any possibility of viewing the contact details or CVs of individual Members, accessing opportunities, to use messaging and to make email contact with Members.
Registration on the Website as a Member is free. It allows to manage his profile and his professional information, to publish articles to consult the profiles of the other members.
Only Legal Entities can create a Corporate Account and publish information about their solutions and services, publish news or articles, fill in events or submit opportunities. Business registration requires you to enter the company registration number to have an account to manage the space of your business.
A Company account may be created by a representative of the company who will administer the information on behalf of his company. Only one Enterprise Administrator account can be created by Company present on the INNOPRAG site. All accounts of Registered Members will be linked to the Company's account corresponding to their current company.
All messages and notifications sent by INNOPRAG to the email address provided during registration are considered received by the Member. It is the Member's responsibility to update his contact information and to inform INNOPRAG of a change to his email address.
The validation of the registration since the confirmation message sent by INNOPRAG leads to the opening of a personal account of Member, accessible using an identifier and a password. These allow the Member to manage their participation in the platform, in particular to complete their profile, provide information about their company, publish events, references and opportunities, contact or respond to messages from other members.
The username (email address) and the password are automatically sent to the Member by email, at the time of opening the account. The User is therefore required to keep them confidential and is solely responsible for their use. It must not in any case disclose it to third parties. He can modify them by accessing his personal space on the Website.
The MY SHERPA Site User undertakes to communicate and transmit true, accurate and complete information and to keep it updated regularly.
A Member's account may not be transferred or assigned to third parties.
- To be connected on the site www.mysherpa.io, you have the possibility:
- To subscribe to a free subscription as an Expert by completing a free registration form following an invitation from INNOPRAG, offering the services described in the INNOPRAG service offer;
- Either subscribe to a paid subscription as a Customer by signing a contract with INNOPRAG for a period of 12 months and then filling out an online registration form following the imperative invitation from INNOPRAG.
- To request a quote from Innoprag.net to subscribe to a paid subscription.
- A Company member referenced on the site INNOPRAG recognizes and guarantees to be a company with a commercial activity, a legal existence and market legal products.
DELETING AN ACCOUNT
INNOPRAG may terminate, temporarily or permanently, without notice or compensation, the account of a Member and thus interrupt or terminate the services usually provided on the Website, in the following cases:
- No response to a Member's authentication request,
- Impossibility to verify the information provided by the Member,
- Inactivity of the account for more than a year,
- Use of methods to disrupt the general operation of the Website,
- Use of the Website as a means of promotion, breach of the obligation of anonymity,
- Publication of offers, opportunities or illegal information,
- Fraudulent activities.
Any registration of a Member is strictly personal and may not be assigned or transferred to a third party in any way.
Any User wishing to become a Member will have to make a new registration of his own.
The company which has an account opened on the site MY SHERPA grants to INNOPRAG, for the world, a non-exclusive and free right of use of its brands, logos, trade name or any other content included in the site MY SHERPA allowing INNOPRAG to reproduce, publish and distribute them on its website, on the sites of partners and third parties. This right is granted for the duration of the advertisement.
The company that has created and activated an account on the site MY SHERPA guarantees to be the holder of all rights allowing it to grant INNOPRAG the aforementioned rights and guarantees that they do not infringe the rights of third parties.
ARTICLE 6 USE OF THE SERVICE
Content of the service
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Service is rendered "as is" without any warranties of any kind as to the ability of the Service to respond, including, but not limited to, the requirements of quality, security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, and compliance with the law.
In particular, the User agrees that the Service contains the features and features of how they are available at the time of use of the Service.
INNOPRAG also reserves the right to modify or delete the services, contents or features of the Website at any time, as it is intended to evolve continuously.
Content of information disseminated
INNOPRAG carries out an editorial control on the content and the quality of or the availability of the information, as well as on the expression of the Needs, but none on the identity of the Members.
The User is solely responsible for the legality of the information he publishes on the MY SHERPA Website and in particular his evaluations and comments.
The information published by the User must not be liable to incur the responsibility of INNOPRAG for any reason whatsoever. For example, they must not be misleading, obscene, defamatory, infringing or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
Where applicable, INNOPRAG reserves the right to ask the Member to modify information or refuse to disseminate information that is unlawful.
A User may not in any case disclose the identity of another User, nor the content of information and opportunities published by other Users on the MY SHERPA Website to third parties, without the combined authorizations of INNOPRAG and the Member author the Offer or the opportunity concerned.
The User guarantees INNOPRAG against any request or action directed against it and based on the content of an Opportunity, a Requirement or information published on the Website. As such, he will have to compensate him for any and all damages, costs and other damages suffered by INNOPRAG.
Responsibility of the User
INNOPRAG assumes no responsibility for the actions, content, information or data of third parties. The User agrees to use all the services of the site MY SHERPA made available to him adequately and not abusive. It undertakes in particular not to hinder the proper functioning of the site MY SHERPA in any way whatsoever, not to excessively overload the bandwidth, not to transmit elements likely to damage, intercept and / or to interfere on all or part of the site MY SHERPA, not to improperly request the other Members of the site MY SHERPA.
The User releases INNOPRAG and its directors and employees from any liability in the event of any known or unknown complaint or damage arising out of or relating to complaints or damages against third parties.
- Be based on lies, or contain false and / or misleading and / or defamatory and / or offensive information;
- Contain viruses, trojans, worms, [bots] or any other computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy, hijack or limit the functionality or performance of any software, computer, service or electronic communications tool, erase data or automated spots, circumvent the protection measures of the Site and / or the computer system of INNOPRAG, without this enumeration being exhaustive;
- Consisting of an identity theft or corporate name or an attempt to mislead other users by posing as a third party or an employee, an authorized service or an affiliate of INNOPRAG;
- Constitute spam or other forms of unwanted electronic messages;
- Be contrary to the laws and regulations in force and / or be contrary to public order;
- Infringe the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights or trademarks, the right to privacy;
- Damage the image or reputation of INNOPRAG.
It is forbidden to copy all or part of the Site and / or the information contained in a site (s) belonging to third parties, without the express agreement of its authorized legal representative (s) ) and INNOPRAG SAS.
The User is prohibited without the prior written consent of INNOPRAG SAS,
(i) altering or disrupting the operation, communication or any operation of the database and the services associated with it during their use;
(ii) reproduce, copy, sell, resell, exchange or exploit for any commercial purpose or for any remuneration, profit or benefit, all or part of the Service and / or Applications, any use of the Service and / or Applications, or any right of access to the Service and / or the Applications,
(iii) modify, translate or create any work, function or work derived from the Service and / or Applications,
(iv) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or use any other method to attempt to access source code or protocols for all or part of the Service and / or Applications.
6.1. INNOPRAG may take all technical measures to protect all or part of the Service. The User can not under any circumstances
Evaluation of Members
INNOPRAG provides Registered Users with an optional community assessment system. It allows to issue opinions on the Members, according to the quality of previous services or experiences with the solutions and commercial services by the Company.
Each Member acknowledges being informed that his profile may be evaluated by other Members of the Website. It undertakes not to harm other Members and publish only information that it can objectively justify. It is recalled that the information published on the Website is likely to engage the responsibility of the Member from which they come, with regard to other Members as well as INNOPRAG.
Any Member may request withdrawal of these notices if it considers them to be inaccurate. The withdrawal request is completed by completing as precisely as possible a form available on request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email: withdrawal form. INNOPRAG may or may not accept the withdrawal of a note or a notice following receipt of the withdrawal form, after having consulted the User who submitted the note or notice in question if necessary. Each Member undertakes to accept the decisions taken by INNOPRAG, which may delete the note or the notice, or ask for its modification.
It is strictly forbidden for anyone to set up hypertext links to the Website, with the exception of links pointing to the home page of the Website, without the express, prior written consent of INNOPRAG. It is reminded that access to non-public pages of the Website requires registration as a Member. INNOPRAG reserves the right to take any appropriate action to remove unauthorized links.
Customer-type Members, who therefore have a mandatory contract with INNOPRAG, have access to Service Requests from Expert-type Members on a variety of topics, via a well-described expression of needs that is the subject of a return. an estimate and an associated delay. Once this estimate is accepted by the Client Member, the said Service Request is executed by the Expert Member (s) in accordance with the expression of need, the financial estimate and the validated deadlines.
Prices for paid services provided by INNOPRAG are expressed in euros.
The amount you will have to pay for these services corresponds to a Daily Average Rate announced at the initiation of the Service Request. Payment is made in accordance with the terms and conditions, namely 30 days end of month following the presentation of an INNOPRAG invoice. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, payment is made at the time of the order or conclusion of a contract.
You may not require INNOPRAG to provide a service of which you know or which you can reasonably assume the price and / or or the specific conditions advertised at the initiation of the Service Request.
ARTICLE 7 DURATION AND TERMINATION
You may at any time suspend your use of the Service and terminate your Account. The termination will have the immediate effect of the definitive inaccessibility of the Service and all your Contents.
In addition to the other solutions and means available to INNOPRAG, INNOPRAG may at any time and without compensation, limit (temporarily), suspend or disable your activities in relation to the Service in case of activity that violates the conditions of use and, more generally, any applicable legislation and / or regulations without being required to provide reasons or explanations.
INNOPRAG reserves the right to close the site MY SHERPA (or some of its services) at any time with prior information thirty (30) days before.
ARTICLE 8 REPORTING UNLAWFUL CONTENT
8.1. INNOPRAG exercises control over the Content that you place on the Site. In order to put an end as quickly as possible to infringements of the rights of third parties, INNOPRAG has put in place a procedure to report any Illegal Content: the Reporting of Illegal Content.
8.2. However, INNOPRAG can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to a third party by reason of unlawful use of the Service by you, unless INNOPRAG has not blocked the Content in question or if INNOPRAG has not stopped the unlawful act, provided that it has been duly informed, by means of the Reporting Form, of the manifestly unlawful nature of the Content or the act.
8.3. INNOPRAG reserves the right not to remove or block any Content or Acting that does not appear to be manifestly unlawful and / or not to disclose information as to the name, address or place of residence of a User. If there is doubt as to whether a report is admissible or lawful, or if it presents a risk of conflict of interest
8.4. INNOPRAG can not in any case be a party to a dispute with a Claimant or another User unless expressly stated otherwise.
8.5. In the event of a report by you, you agree to indemnify INNOPRAG and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates as well as its board of directors, directors, officers, employees, representatives and legal representatives against all claims, complaints or actions. in court formed by third parties because of the blocking of a Content or the communication of information relating to the name, address or place of residence of a User.
In the event of a complaint, complaint or action brought against INNOPRAG or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, its representatives, employees or your actions or a Report on your part or because of your use of the Services, you undertake to assist INNOPRAG, its subsidiaries the companies of its group concerned, their representatives, employees, or partners, in the preparation of their defense in providing them with all relevant documents, data or information, and agreeing to indemnify INNOPRAG, its subsidiaries or affiliates, representatives, employees, or partners, from any prejudice, loss or expense (including, but without limitation, the reasonable legal fees) incurred by INNOPRAG, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, their representatives, employees, or partners.
8.6. INNOPRAG respects and protects the personal data of any Applicant. All personal information provided to INNOPRAG as part of a Report is treated confidentially and is only used in the context of the processing of the Report.
Availability of the Website
Although INNOPRAG makes every effort to ensure access to the Website 24 hours a day, it can not guarantee the permanent access to the Service and does not guarantee the User against any unavailability, interruption or failure of the Service. Service failures may also occur due to, but not limited to, the failure of the internet or telephone connection or due to viruses or defects.
INNOPRAG assumes no liability whatsoever if the Website is inaccessible at any time or for any duration whatsoever.
In particular, access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of a system failure, for maintenance activities or for any other reason.
INNOPRAG also reserves the right, without notice, to apply any technical or organizational changes and / or make any improvements to the Site and / or the Service to modify or delete the services, contents or features of the Website at any time. , this one having vocation to evolve continuously.
INNOPRAG reserves the right to put the Site and / or Service (temporarily) out of service and / or to limit its use, without compensation or notice, especially for the maintenance of the Site and / or the Service.
In no event shall INNOPRAG be liable to indemnify a User for any damage resulting from or resulting from the unavailability or interruption of the Service.
ARTICLE 9 SECURITY
INNOPRAG can not offer an absolute guarantee of security, since the Internet is an open network, sensitive in nature to such risks.
INNOPRAG guarantees the conformity of the services with its security policy, and can not be held liable because of a malfunction of the external network.
In no event shall INNOPRAG's liability be held liable for any direct or indirect damage and / or damage incurred by the User as a result of an interruption, malfunction of any kind, suspension and / or the end of the connection to the INNOPRAG site.
The INNOPRAG Site User declares to be aware of these risks and to accept them.
The User agrees to keep strictly confidential any ID and password he has chosen and communicated to INNOPRAG. Their use is deemed to be carried out by the User himself.
ARTICLE 10 EQUIPMENT AND MEANS OF CONNECTION
It is the User's responsibility to equip himself appropriately so that he can connect to the INNOPRAG website. The total costs of computer equipment, equipment for connection to the Internet network, use, exploitation and transmission of data as well as any costs corresponding to this use of the INNOPRAG Website and the services associated with it is the exclusive responsibility of the User.
He is also responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect his own data and / or software stored on his computer equipment against any infringement.
The connection is under his full responsibility. The User is also informed that certain telephone numbers of companies registered on INNOPRAG may be displayed with a premium rate number.
In case of complaint against us as a result of his actions, content or information on INNOPRAG the User shall indemnify INNOPRAG for any loss, liability, claim, claim, costs and expenses, including the reasonable fees of a lawyer, related to this complaint.
ARTICLE 11 RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
All elements and editorial content of the site MY SHERPA (including trademarks, texts, graphics, logos, animations, and all distinctive signs) are the exclusive property of INNOPRAG, excluding items from Members of INNOPRAG or other sites accessible from MY SHERPA website.
The Website and its content, with the exception of content and information disseminated by Members, are also the exclusive property of INNOPRAG.
All rights of reproduction or representation of the site www.mysherpa.io are reserved for any country and any support, present and / or future.
The User acknowledges that the downloading of addresses and information from the site MY SHERPA, in particular for purposes of constitution of a database, is prohibited.
Pursuant to Law No. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 transposing in the Intellectual Property Code Directive 96/9 / EC of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases, INNOPRAG is a producer and owner all or part of the databases composing the Directory excluding items emanating from Members, INNOPRAG partners or other sites accessible from the MY SHERPA website.
Concerning, the User accepts and recognizes that the database composing the Directory, the information, and the services associated with it are legally protected and, in accordance with the aforementioned law, prohibits in particular :
- Extract, reuse, store, reproduce, represent or preserve, directly or indirectly, on any medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or part of the contents of the databases contained in the Directory and the services associated with it,
- To carry out the repeated or systematic extraction or reuse of qualitatively and quantitatively insubstantial parts of the contents of the databases contained in the Directory and the associated services, which it accesses when these operations clearly exceed the conditions of normal use of a directory.
The User undertakes not to reproduce all or part of the pages of the Website using software, manual processes or any other method, for any purpose whatsoever, except for strictly private and personal use.
The User who publishes information on the site MY SHERPA is fully responsible for the Content to which it gives access to other Members and Users on the MY SHERPA website and / or links to external sites. It undertakes in particular that the said Content is not contrary to French law and does not infringe public order or the rights of third parties.
Insofar as INNOPRAG can not control all the contents of the websites attached to the MY SHERPA site, the User acknowledges that INNOPRAG can not be held liable for the products, services and / or information available on and / or from these websites. websites.
INNOPRAG disclaims all liability for malfunction of the MY SHERPA website, malfunction in conjunction with any other product, software or hardware and / or any loss or alteration of the data.
Some of the pages of the INNO'T website contain links to external Internet pages, without partnership with INNOPRAG.
INNOPRAG strongly recommends that its Users read the personal data protection policy of each website they consult.
INNOPRAG can not in any way be held responsible for the exchanges that will take place between the Users and the companies present on the site MY SHERPA or any future commercial relation which could be established between them, INNOPRAG being a third external to these relations.
The responsibility of INNOPRAG can not in any case be incurred for economic or financial damages, whether direct or indirect, and in particular for any damage such as for example and without being limited to a loss of profit, a loss of exploitation, loss of customers, loss of image, loss or alteration of data and / or files, even if INNOPRAG was informed of the possibility of such damage.
IT and freedom
The personal data of Users and Members collected on the Website are processed by INNOPRAG, for the following purposes: Website management, management of registrations and creation of accounts, provision of services, management of the relationship contract, management of Commission payments, commercial prospecting.
The information to be provided in a mandatory manner is identified as such on the registration form. Failing to provide this information, the User will not be able to register as a Member.
Subject to the express agreement of the Members, INNOPRAG may send them commercial solicitations and prospecting e-mails.
The personal data processed may be communicated to INNOPRAG's subcontractors, financial organizations, any INNOPRAG-related company in the context of the publication and administration of the Website, the administrative and judicial authorities, lawyers and advisers. INNOPRAG and to any person involved in an INNOPRAG audit, as the case may be.
Cookies may be stored on the hard drive of the User or Member, which allows INNOPRAG to follow its navigation on the Website. If the user does not want cookies to be saved on his hard drive, he can choose the corresponding option on his browser. However, this may hinder the correct use of the Website, or even prevent any use.
Users and Members have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete personal data concerning them, which they may exercise at any time from INNOPRAG by email: email@example.com or by mail to INNOPRAG, 5 rue Albert Londe 95240 Cormeilles in Parisis.
Liability and Guarantees
11.1. The responsibility of INNOPRAG will not be in any case to be committed because of a breakdown, a failure or other, without this list being limited, because of any damage related to or resulting from the use of the Site and / or the Service or the inability to use the Site and / or the Service or because of any breach as soon as it does not constitute a violation of the laws and regulations in force.
11.2. INNOPRAG does not guarantee the permanent access to the Service and does not guarantee you against any unavailability, interruptions or breakdowns of the Service, such as breakdowns that may occur due to a failure of the internet or telephone connection or because viruses or defects or failures caused by third parties employed by INNOPRAG in connection with the provision of the Service.
INNOPRAG shall under no circumstances be held liable to indemnify a User for any damage resulting or occurring as a result of unavailability (temporary) or interruption (temporary) of the Service, such as damage resulting from the unavailability of the Organization function. 'Events.
11.3. If you believe that you have suffered damage, you can always stop using the Service or cancel your Account.
Customer Service and Contacts
INNOPRAG provides a customer service accessible via firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general questions, you can contact INNOPRAG:
· By mail to: INNOPRAG SAS - 5 rue Albert Londe 95240 Cormeilles en Parisis
· By following the link email@example.com
ARTICLE 13 MISCELLANEOUS, APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTIONS
13.3. INNOPRAG is entitled to assign to a third party all or part of the rights and obligations arising from these General Conditions and will inform you if necessary. If you do not accept this assignment, you may stop using the Service and terminate your Account.
13.4. Notwithstanding the obligation for INNOPRAG to maintain at your disposal an agreement for the use by you of the Site and / or the Service, INNOPRAG has no obligation to give you access to any archived agreement.
In the event of major disputes between the User and INNOPRAG, the parties agree to seek an amicable solution. Otherwise, any dispute between INNOPRAG and a User or a Member will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of PONTOISE, notwithstanding plurality of defendants or warranty.