1. Presentation of the website.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site www.innoprag.com the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its realization and its follow-up:
Owner: INNOPRAG - 4, rue Rigault, 92000 Nanterre
Publication Manager: INNOPRAG- firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webmaster: INNOPRAG - email@example.com
Host: PlanetHoster - 4416 Louis B. Mayer, Laval (Greater Montreal), Quebec, H7P 0G1
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offered.
- The use of the site www.innoprag.com implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.innoprag.com are invited to consult them regularly.
- This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided by www.innoprag.com, who will then endeavor to communicate to users the dates and times of the intervention.
- The website www.innoprag.com is updated regularly by INNOPRAG. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of the services provided.
- The purpose of the www.innoprag.com website is to provide information on all of the company's activities.
- INNOPRAG strives to provide the site www.innoprag.com as accurate information as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by its fact or by third parties partners who provide this information.
- All the information indicated on the site www.innoprag.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the site www.innoprag.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
4. Contractual limitations on the technical data.
- The website can not be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any viruses and with a browser of last generation up-to-date
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.
- INNOPRAG owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of: INNOPRAG.
- Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
- INNOPRAG can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment when accessing the INNOPRAG site, and resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
- INNOPRAG can not be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.innoprag.com.
- Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. INNOPRAG reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, INNOPRAG also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text , photography…).
7. Management of personal data.
Legal framework applied by INNOPRAG regarding the protection of personal data
European Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (in force since 25 May 2018).
INNOPRAG undertakes, in the context of its activities and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the users of its services, as well as respect their privacy.
As such INNOPRAG ensures that only data strictly necessary for the realization of services subscribed by the user are collected.
INNOPRAG PROCESSES YOUR DATA IN THE RESPECT OF LEGALITY
All personal data processing carried out by INNOPRAG staff is carried out in strict compliance with the legal obligations in force.
Any data collection has a definite and legitimate purpose which is clearly explained during the collection.
Your data is processed primarily for the following purposes:
- The management of your subscription to the newsletters of the site
- Managing your subscription to INNOPRAG publications
- Managing your registration to events organized by INNOPRAG
- In order for us to perform all of these treatments, your explicit consent is necessary. A mention dedicated to this effect is present on the forms of the site. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your relationship with INNOPRAG.
INNOPRAG WILL KEEP YOUR DATA ONLY FOR THE TIME REQUIRED FOR THE TREATMENT FOR WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN COLLECTED
INNOPRAG undertakes to keep your personal data in accordance with the aims pursued.
As such, INNOPRAG systematically specifies a retention period depending on the nature of the personal data collected and the purpose of their collection.
When your data are no longer necessary for the completion of the expected services, only the information subject to a legal archiving obligation or those for which you have given us your consent to keep them. The others are deleted.
INNOPRAG COMMITS THE NECESSARY TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
The personal data we collect may be entered and processed in computer systems. The technical resources implemented by INNOPRAG comply with the best security practices in force.
INNOPRAG employees who may have access to your personal data as part of their function are committed to the utmost confidentiality.
INNOPRAG TRANSMITS YOUR DATA ONLY TO QUALIFIED RECIPIENTS
The main recipients of your data are the internal services authorized to process them.
The legal notices and the website collection forms specify the list or categories of recipients involved in the processing of your data.
In any case, INNOPRAG will not share or divulge your personal data, except in the following cases:
- When INNOPRAG is forced to do so by a judicial authority or by law
- When INNOPRAG has to share your personal data with a supplier or provider to provide you with the service or information you requested (specified during collection)
INNOPRAG VOUS INFORME DE L’UTILISATION DE COOKIES ET AUTRES TRACEURS
Les cookies sont de petits fichiers texte qui sont placés et stockés sur votre ordinateur ou votre smartphone lorsque vous visitez un site. Ils permettent d’améliorer l’expérience des utilisateurs et sont utilisés pour faire fonctionner notre site, mesurer la manière dont vous l’utilisez pour mieux répondre à vos attentes ou vous proposer des services additionnels, en lien avec vos centres d’intérêts.
You are informed that, during your visits to our site, there are no cookies installed on your browser.
INNOPRAG RESPECTS YOUR RIGHTS
INNOPRAG informs you that you have a right of access, rectification or deletion, as well as a right to the portability of your data or limitation of processing.
You may also, for reasons related to your particular situation, oppose the processing of your data.
To facilitate the exercise of your rights, you can join the referent to the protection of personal data:
4 rue Rigault,
INNOPRAG undertakes to respond to any request for the exercise of your rights within the legal deadlines in force (1 month).
You also have a right of complaint with the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (www.cnil.fr).
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
- The site www.innoprag.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of INNOPRAG. However, INNOPRAG does not have the possibility to verify the contents of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact.
- The navigation on the site www.innoprag.com does not cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
- Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.innoprag.com is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.
- Law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
- Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).